- Limited Competition, Only Walgreens in Talladega, Alabama with the Next Store 15 Miles Away
- One Half Mile to Citizens Baptist Medical Center, 122-Bed Hospital with Over $60 Million Economic Impact on the Community
- Alabama Institute for the Deaf and Blind Located one half mile away and serves over 36,000 K-12 Students and Employs ±1,020 People Throughout the State
- Talladega Speedway Tourism Draw, 175,000 Spectator Capacity Track with Economic Impact of $420M and Adds ±7,955 Jobs in the Region (14 Miles N)
- 4.9 Million SF Honda Lincoln Assembly Plant, $2 Billion Plant with 4,500 Employees on over 1,350 Acres (16 Miles N)
Pharma Property Group is pleased to market for sale the Walgreens property located at 503 Battle Street East, Talladega, Alabama ("The Property"). Walgreens has agreed to a new 15-year absolute net lease with no landlord responsibilities whatsoever. The lease includes 5% rental increases every 5 years in the initial term and in each of the 12 (5-year) options.
The Property is located just a half mile from Brookwood Baptist Health's Citizens Baptist Medical Center, a 122-bed full service hospital with approximately 350 medical staff and has an over $60 million economic impact on the community.
Talladega is home to Superspeedway, one of NASCAR's largest and fastest tracks with a capacity of over 175,000 spectators. The Talladega Superspeedway generates an annual economic impact of over $420 million and approximately 7,955 jobs in the region during racing season.
The Property is located in the Birmingham CSA which has a population of over 1.4 million people and it is home to the University of Alabama at Birmingham which has approximately 45,000 students enrolled and provides approximately 53,000 jobs. The top 50 pharmaceutical companies are sponsoring medical research in Birmingham making this region an emerging hub for medical research, tech start-ups and logistics centers.